Transcript & Diploma Requests

Former students applying to an Ontario College and/or an Ontario University, do so through the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) or the Ontario University Application Service (OUAC) website.

Former students who request transcripts or diplomas for other purposes, such as applying to school outside of Ontario or for employment are processed through Privacy, Records and Information Management Services, a service of the Halton Catholic District School Board. These students must complete the online Ontario Student Transcript (OST) Request Form. Payment is made online at the time of the request.

For questions or more information, please contact