Reporting Absences – New Beginning November 5th!
We are pleased to announce that beginning Monday, November 5, 2018, our school will be moving to a new automated student attendance management system called SafeArrival, offered through SchoolMessenger®, the company that hosts our parent notification system.
Once implemented, the SafeArrival system will be available 24/7, allowing you to report your child’s absence in one of three ways:
1. SchoolMessenger app (free)
- Parent provide email address to the school.
- Parent downloads the app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store (or from the links at https://go.schoolmessenger.com).
3. Tap Sign Up to create account.
4. Select Attendance from the menu, and then select Report an Absence.
2. Web and Mobile Web
1. Parent provide email address to the school.
2. Go to the website.
3. Click Sign Up to create account.
4. Select Attendance from the menu, then select Report an Absence
3. Interactive Toll-free Phone: 1-844-445-4505
1. Call the toll-free, interactive telephone line at 1-844-445-4505.
2. Follow the instructions to report an absence.
Click on the FAQ for more information about how to use the new SafeArrival student attendance management system.
The safety and wellbeing of our students is our highest priority, and SafeArrival will enhance our existing student attendance procedure by making it more convenient for parents to report a child’s absence, and more efficient for our school office staff to follow up sooner on unexplained absences.