What is Loyola Google Apps?
- Every teacher and student has a free Loyola Google account
- There are free word processor, spreadsheet and presentation tools
- There is free online storage of files that can be accessed any where, any time.
- You can use Blogger or create websites for presentations.
How do I access my Loyola Google Account?
- Go to a school computer at Loyola and login
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del, and select change password (This new password is the password you’ll use for school computers and your Loyola Google Apps account) – Only have to do this step on the first login.
- Go to the homepage of the Loyola website
- On the right hand side under “Quick Links”, select “Loyola Google Apps”
- Your Login is firstname[dot]lastname[dot]firstname.lastname@example.org [You can get this from any teacher or staff member]
- Your password is the same password you enter for your school account