ALERT – TIME CHANGE – Games will start 30 minutes later (Sept.27)
On Friday, September 27, our Junior and Senior Football teams will be playing against Assumption High School at Nelson High School (4181 New St, Burlington). Tickets are $5 (see Schoolcashonline) and are for current Loyola students and parents. We will be asking for student ID at the gate and visitors from other schools will not be admitted.
The Junior game starts at 4:45pm and the Senior game starts at 6:45pm. There will be security and Police at the event.
- School code of conduct applies (Vaping, smoking, alcohol, etc …) as this is a school event
- No backpacks / bags will be permitted onto the premises
- There is no in and out privileges (so once, you leave there is no readmission)
- Last entrance is at 7:30pm
- Loyola students will enter from the parking lot side – North Gate (Assumption will enter from the school side) – Loyola fans will not be permitted entrance to the South Gate.
- Seating – Loyola has been assigned to sit in the south-east section of the bleachers (closest to the score clock). Parents will have the option to sit in the middle section.