The Main Office will be closed on the following dates: The Guidance Office will be closed on the following dates:
The Main Office will be closed on the following dates:
The Guidance Office will be closed on the following dates:
We are open on Monday, August 25th in preparation for the September start up.
- Governor General’s Medal Recipients
- Governor General’s Medal RecipientsPosted 1 week ago
We would like to extend our congratulations to the 2014 winners of the Governor General’s Bronze Medal for Academic Excellence: Doyoung (Kelly) Kim and Michelle Hotchkiss. The full list of…
- 2014 Grad Video
- 2014 Grad VideoPosted 4 weeks ago
Did you miss a chance to view our grad video during the grad brunch? A huge thanks to all the people that were involved with producing this video.
- Used Uniform Sale
- Used Uniform SalePosted 1 month ago
The Loyola Catholic School Council will be running a used uniform sale on the following dates:
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014 - (2:00 - 4:00pm)
Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 (10:00 - 12:00pm)
- Sr. Boys return from OFSAA Soccer
- Sr. Boys return from OFSAA SoccerPosted 1 month ago
The senior boys soccer team returned from North Bay with a 2 - 2 record in round robin play. Coaches were impressed with their efforts. A job well done in…
- Success at OFSAA!
- Success at OFSAA Track & Field!Posted 1 month ago
Congrats to the Open Girls 4 x 400 relay team that finished 4th at OFSAA this past weekend. They were 0.4 seconds away from a silver medal. The teams consisted…
- Welcome Future Hawks!
- Welcome Future Hawks!Posted 2 months ago
Loyola is pleased to welcome our future Hawks and their parents on Thursday June 5 beginning at 5:30 pm. Grade 8 students registered to attend Loyola for September 2014 are…
- Music Night
- Music NightPosted 2 months ago
Did you miss Loyola's Music Night? Here's a chance to look at some photos and videos from the night. Check out the Facebook Page.
Post by Loyola Music.
- Loyola Students and Staff Support Mental Health Awareness!
- Loyola Students and Staff Support Mental Heal…Posted 2 months ago
Each year, the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) designates the first week in May as Mental Health Awareness Week. This year, the week runs from May 5 - 11, and the Halton Catholic…
- Tell Them From Me Student Survey Results
- Tell Them From Me Student Survey ResultsPosted 2 months ago
As part of the Halton Catholic District School Board’s ongoing efforts to improve school effectiveness, the Tell Them From Me (TTFM) Student Survey was implemented across all schools in our…
- Knights of Columbus Calendar
- Knights of Columbus CalendarPosted 3 months ago
Congratulations to Taylor Tabry-Dorzek whose drawing of the new Oakville hospital was chosen by the Knights of Columbus for their 2015 calendar. This calendar will be sold to raise money…